The Student Involvement Center is a space for students to access resources regarding student organizations, student organization events, and the services of the Office of Student Activities & Leadership Development. When students visit the Involvement Center they are able to:
- Use any of the three computers we have available to all students, one of which is a Mac that features the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Purchase tickets to upcoming cost-subsidized events hosted by the Hamline University Programming Board (as applicable).
- Reserve space for their student organization.
- Make banners for their student organization or class projects.
- Borrow the games and puzzles in our growing collection.
- Request a Hamline van for their student organization function.
- Get information about miscellaneous upcoming student events.
- Meet and get to know any of the dozens of student leaders involved with Student Activities related programs.
- And more!
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Closed on University-recognized holidays
Closed on University-recognized breaks
An additional service which is offered through the Student Activities and Leadership Development Office is the Clothing Repair Service through Hamline University's Fashion Club