Reserving and using the HUSC P-Card
1. Fill out the P-Card Google Form 24 hours before you planned to use it and you will receive a Google invite confirming the time, and date from the HUSC Treasurer. NOTE: The Student Activity Center is not OPEN on the weekends, thus you are unable to check out the P-Card on the weekend. If you request the P-Card the day of or before the 24 hours, you will not be able to use the P-Card.
2. Come to the Student Activity Center located in ANDC Room 319 and check out the HUSC P-Card. You will have to turn in your Student ID card. Without it, we are unable to give you the HUSC P-Card.
3. The Tax-Exempt Form will be provided to you at the time you pick up the P-Card. You MUST use this Tax-Exempt form when purchasing items if you can.
4. After you are done using the HUSC P-Card, please return it to the Student Activity Center and pick up your Student ID card. NOTE: Please provide a receipt for your purchase. It has to be in paper form. If you do an online purchase, you must print the invoice to be turn in. The HUSC Treasurer nor the SALD staff will accept any receipts sent via email. The HUSC Treasurer or SALD Staff is also not responsible and will not hunt for the receipt. If you do not return with the receipt, you will be ask to go get the receipt before getting your Student ID card back and be given a warning and a possible ban from the P-card, should it happen again. Please write your organization on top of the receipt as well.
Reserving and using the HUSC Travel Card (T-Card)
1. The T-Card is solely for conferences and traveling expenses such as booking hotel rooms or airfare.
2. Contact Carlos Sneed (email@example.com) to set up a time. Please have the flights details, hotel rooms, and anything else that you may need for traveling ready before you meet with Carlos Sneed.